The Y-Chapel of Song

  text and photos by Lynne Rostochil The University of Central Oklahoma (UCO) opened as the Territorial Normal School in Edmond in November of 1891 on 10 acres of land donated by developer Anton Classen.  By opening a month earlier than Oklahoma State University (OSU) that long-ago fall, UCO can claim bragging rights as the […]