Designed by Bruce Goff
2400 NW 59th, OKC
View on Map
The home is comprised of nine overlapping squares set on an angle, with the apex of each square capped with a signature Goffian skylight. Outside, the pyramidal, sloping roof of wood shingles enhances the angular motif that is also found in the two reflecting pools and on the green corrugated covered terrace above the once-garage, now-office.
The home was completed in 1957, and the current owners purchased it in 1966. In 1980, work began on a Goff-designed remodel, which was completed shortly after the architect’s death in 1982. Read more about how the home was thoughtfully reconfigured here.
The Pollock-Warriner House was added to the National Register in 2001.
Read more about Bruce Goff and his work here.