Designed by Julian Vahlberg of Vahlberg, Palmer & Vahlberg
1029 N. Walker, OKC
Several architects officed here over the years, including Conner & Pojezny and George Seminoff. The building was demolished in the early 2000s for an expansion at St. Anthony’s Hospital.
The innovative parking at the Herold Building was featured in a German book called “Garages and Gas Stations,” which was published in 1953: