designed by Fred E. Zaroor
7501 Northwest Expressway, OKC
This lovely building on a hilltop in far northwest OKC started life in 1959 as the St. Francis de Sales Center for Christian Renewal. It was designed by Muskogee architect Fred E. Zaroor, and one side of the building housed a Catholic high school, while the other was a junior college for pastoral students. The high school is long gone and the building became the Catholic Pastoral Center in 1983.