Reynolds and Morrison

Reynolds & Morrison was formed by two OSU grads, Ivan Moody Reynolds (class of 1924) and Ross W. Morrison (class of 1928).  Before their formation in 1947, Reynolds worked for the State Department of Education in the school planning division (1935-1941) and Hudgins Thompson Ball.  The very prolific firm completed hundreds of projects throughout Oklahoma.  Morrison died in 1984 and Reynolds (pictured above) followed four years later.

Firms:

Reynolds & Morrison

Projects in OK:

Student Union, SWOSU — Weatherford
Britton Fire Station, Britton
Harrison School, Britton
Primate Building, Oklahoma City Zoo, OKC
St. Philip Neri Catholic School, Midwest City
Tuttle High School, Tuttle
Langston University Library, Annex, Music, and Science buildings, Langston
Langston University dorms and student apartments, Langston

Mod Blog Features:

Small Town Mod: Weatherford and Clinton