Bishop Optometrist Clinic
2816 W. Britton Rd., OKC
In 1959, a classified ad appeared in the Oklahoman advertising a small plot of land for sale that would be the perfect location for a doctor’s office. Apparently, optometrist Dr. John Bishop agreed, bought the site, and had this sweet 2,200 sf building constructed the following year. He remained at this location until he retired a few years ago, and the building is now awaiting its next tenant.